Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan
- Attendance Policy 2022
- Attendance Information for Parents 2022-2023
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy2022
- Behaviour Policy 2020 Covid-19
- Charging & Remission Policy 2023
- Child Restraint Policy
- Complaints Procedure 2021
- Confidential Reporting Code
- Equality Policy 22-23
- Equality Objectives 2023
- Health and Safety Policy
- Inclusion Policy
- Intimate Care Policy
- KCSIE Safeguarding our Children Policy Sept 2022
- Lockdown Procedures
- Marking Policy
- Non collection of Children Policy2023-2025
- Online Safety Policy Sept 22
- Photographic Policy
- Remote Learning Policy
- Remote Learning Information for Parents
- RSE Policy
- SEND Policy
- Single Equality Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy
- Supplementary Health & Safety Policy for COVID-19
Ramshaw Primary, collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
Data Protection Policy 2022-2024
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.